Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Time to fess up

As of Friday, my jump into my new life begins with both feet into the puddle.  Leaving the society hasn't been as much of a deal as I thought it would but that is probably due to a friend's note about how all the fun people were gone leaving me the last of the gang to hold on.  It definitely is time to make a change and one came to us over the past year.

Our new life starts with a move from Philadelphia to North Manchester.  Okay, you are welcome to ask, "where in the world is North Manchester?"  Well we are heading west, returning to the home county of my dad, Wabash County, Indiana.  Small town USA - here we come.

What will I be doing to keep from running down the street naked --- running a Bed & Breakfast.  That's right, I'm becoming an Innkeeper.  DH bought and existing B&B, where we stay during visits to my grandmother.  The   original owners started their time about 20 years ago and raised their family there, so now we continue the tradition moving out family and running the B&B.  So the Fruitt Basket Inn is becoming the Fruit Basket Inn.

I plan to continue this blog for my knitting, crafting, and other family stuff.  There will also be a blog at www.fruitbasketinn.com.  This site is still under construction.  I hope to have it up before the holidays start, but learning the guests, my menus, and getting the kids through the move and changes may delay some of the features I want to include.

So I may be a bit slow in posting here but promise not to totally abandon my first site.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! Congratulations on the new life. And rest when you can.