Favorite Color Swap Questionnaire1. What are your top three favorite colors?Red, Gold, and Brown
2. What crafts do you really enjoy?Sewing, Quilting, and I just started knitting
3. What products do you really covet?Wonderful feeling fabric and yarn, Quiet time without company
4. What other activities do you enjoy besides your favorite crafty things?Reading, games with my kids, cooking
5. Is there anything you collect?Tea and related stuff - there is nothing better then a comforting cup of tea
6. What is your zodiac sign and/or Chinese zodiac symbol?Leo and Dog
7.What are your favorite……scents/smells?…
Citrus, Pumpkin Spice, Cinnamon
types of music and/or bands?…Jazz, Classical, Country, actually there isn't much I don't like outside of rap and club music
authors?…Jane Austin, C.S. Lewis, J.R.R. Tolkien, Frances MacDonald (Mrs. Piggle Wiggle)
animals?…Cats and Fish - goldfish are the current favs, they are cheap and my kids love the colors
places to shop?…Le Target, Adagio (for tea of course), Hancock Fabrics (when I venture south of Pa)
season?…Fall - great colors, crunchy leaves, and the nip in the air
yarn/fabric/paper/other craft supplies?…High thread count cottons, cotton flannel, luscious feeling yarns and neat natural fibers (bamboo, flax, quivet...)
candies or goodies?Chocolate - life would be incomplete without it.
8. Do you have any wish lists?Not now
9. Are you allergic to anything?Smoke
10. Do you have any pets? What are they?Two children ( a daughter and son), one husband, and two American Short Hair cats.
11. Please include anything else you would like your secret pal to know about you- anything that would be helpful in finding you little gifts that you will really enjoy. Also, if you have a Ravelry ID, please include it here.There isn't much in crafting I haven't tried or I'm not looking to try in the future with the exception of scrapbooking. I love taking pictures, but don't get putting one or two on a page with all the other stuff.
Since I just started knitting, I'm not on raverly.
Friday, March 14, 2008
Favorite Color Swap
I am so excited that FCS is back. I loved the package I received from the last swap and look forward to putting together another package. Swap partner I hope you have as much fun creating the package as I will....