Saturday, January 23, 2010

2010 resolution

I'm not one for making resolutions because like many others, they don't keep beyond a couple of months. For 2010 I decided to focus on one thing - simplifying my life.

During my Louisville trip, I decided this is the year to redefine my wardrobe focusing on color. Mores specifically four colors; black, white, browns, and red. With that focus, yesterday I cleared out the closet and drawers. It feels great clearing out things I haven't worn for several seasons, or kept around for when I find that perfect coordinate.
These three bags head to Goodwill next week and that is good for many others.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a treat to visit Bloglines and find 2 posts from you? My husband needs to clean out his drawers so he can actually put all his good clothes away.

Quilting Mama said...

I found last night the DH had turned a small number of items in for the Goodwill bags. Guess my purge motivated his contribution.