Sunday, May 2, 2010

Projects continue

I am working more on potential gifts with stash yarn from mom.  This collection of purples will be a wonderful stripe scarf but doesn't have a designated recipient yet.  I love the texture of the Nobo with the smoothness of the cottons.


This happy face greeted me at my desk.  Many thanks to Mrs. B for the one acknowledgement of my return.  Gotta love all that support.

Monday was my first day back at work since Feb 1st.  I'm on light durty and reduced hours for the next several weeks.  The back injury is still going through it's changes with therapy and pain management, but it was pleasant to be out of the house for more then doctor's appointments or therapy for a change.   Of course therapy and appointments also continue, so by the time the kids are in bed I'm wiped out.    Tomorrow continues the fun for week 2.

No comments: