Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Without an Invite

Bridget tagged me with this meme - or at least she was going to but I'm one of her neglected co-conspirators, so I'll just have to play along without an engraved invitation.

The rules:
Posted at the beginning. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answer. Play nice, children.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago? Wow 10 years ago, I was still in the glow of wedded bliss and working at Plainfield Public Library. what if.....?

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today - in no particular order? Having survived the day, I'll give you tomorrows to do list. Get kids up for school, survive work and design an exhibit or two, pick up the kids, figure our dinner, pack MM for her sleep study.

3. Snacks I enjoy - Isn't life just what lapses between snacks - popcorn, chocolate, cookies, nuts, pretzels, and tortilla chips.

4. Places I've lived - Baumholder, Germany; Pittsburgh, PA; Buffalo, NY; Allentown, PA; Runnemede, NJ; Edison, NJ; Robinson, NJ; Bensalem, PA; and most recently Philadelphia

5. Things I would do if I were a billionaire - I wouldn't even have to be a billionaire to quit my job - but this would give me even more security. After discussions with dh, some would go to a few select charities, invested for my future and the rug rats inheritance (that is if I don't spend it all first) travel, and by a place at Chautauqua (for every season!).

6. Peeps I want to know more about - Being new to blog-land, I don't have many I would dump this on - but I will forward this on to some email buddies who can at least send back to me. One I'm tagging is Ash, my recent swap partner.

No comments: