Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Two schoolers

Officially yesterday LB started kindergarten and where we wanted him to go.



After issues with MM and our local public school, last year she started at a private Christian school. So far this was one of the hardest decisions for me. As a child of the public school, and descendant of two public school teachers and a school librarian, I never considered sending my children to private school.

I am happy with the school they go to now. The smaller classes and the genuine care from all the staff has become very important for me.

MM just has to adjust to little brother being at "her" school. Yesterday was fine, but he doesn't have the same requirements for uniforms that she does. I'm sure this will be discussed at some point soon.

LB's only required wear uniform on chapel day. And don't they just look too adorable.

No comments: