Friday, September 26, 2008

Have you ever?

This was on Bridget's blog and since I'm a sucker for meme's I had to participate

Have You Ever…


1. gone on a blind date? Yes I have. In fact I married to him. It is a fun story involving a cookie pie and a day at Great Adventure.

2. skipped school? Well, I've skipped to school and past.

3. been on the opposite side of your country? Yes. My blind date was born and raised there so he enjoys going.

4. swam in the ocean? Not real swimming, I have waded in Atlantic, Pacific, and Caribbean.

5. had your booze taken away by the cops? Not me - but I have taken booze away from several underage college students who were stupid enough to bring it in the building when I was the RA on duty.

6. lettered in a high school sport? Ha Ha Ha. Though I did letter in Marching Band. Don't pick on us band geeks, we keep at a thing until we get it right.

7. cried yourself to sleep? Over good and bad times on more then one occasion.

8. played a musical instrument? Since I wasn't the cute type - I had to for marching band - clarinet and tenor sax. Once I have more time and less "help" I'd like to jump back into playing.

9. sung karaoke? No. The shower was a wonderful music studio though

10. cheated on an exam? No. I know several have borrowed my answers off of exams. It was funny that I came out with better grades then either of those who found my answers compelling.

11. played spin-the-bottle? No. Soda bottles weren't very easy to get and who could be bothered anyway. Truth or Dare was much more entertaining.

12. laughed until some sort of beverage came out of your nose? Soda, tea, and milk - at different times luckily.

13. watched the sun rise with someone you care about? So great and I'd do it again.

14. ever been arrested? Not me, but I have "enjoyed" seeing others taken away.

15. gone ice skating? Yes, and one of the best places to skate was on the Mall in DC looking up at the capital.

16. been skinny dipping? Yes and thankfully no pictures exist.

17. been on television? Nope and hope not to be.

18. thrown up in front of a date? Not me, but throwing up in the privacy of my own bathroom or the Wildwood boardwalk was enough for the gang.

No comments: