Monday, December 1, 2008

24 days 'til Christmas

Many stations decided before Thanksgiving to start with the pre-Christmas movie marathons. As I've noted before, for me that is just WRONG.

Now it's December 1st and I'm going to try posting each day with a bit about one of my many favorite Christmas programs and movies.

I watch White Christmas nearly every time I find it in the program listing. I enjoy the music and dancing, especially Rosemarie Clooney. My favorite songs are "Sister, Sisters" and "Count Your Blessings."

We found the announcement for White Christmas on Broadway after our tickets for the Radio City Christmas Spectacular were purchased. Next year we'll have to look into this "new" theater option sooner.


And now, here's a holiday surprise for you. Post a comment between December 1st and January 6th about your favorite Christmas program, movie, or even song. Come January 7th, I'll select a random comment and have a post holiday surprise even.

Now let the holidays run away!

No comments: