Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Back Tack swap

I'm late in getting my package off to my swap partner. Some how I lost at least a week in November and I have no idea when or where it went.

The back tack swap this round is based on the three gifts of Christmas - gold, frankincense, and myrrh.

A local alternative book shop, Garland of Letters, has a most wonderful selection of oils, incense, and many other neat things. There I picked up both Frankincense and Myrrh. Some how the major color for this round was blue and gold/silver. The gold for this package came in a necklace I made for Liz.

This was fun to do, but I think I enjoy the secret swaps better. There is a HUGE amount of fun for me to plan a package for someone as a surprise.


Here's a few poor photos as my camera is being cranky and not working well tonight. DH's camera which behaves much better is out with him.













No comments: