Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Feast for the week

Appetizer

What is the weather like today where you live? Summer in full force - hot and steamy - and not enjoyed in my world.

Soup

On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how career-minded are you? I would have to say 6. I like what I do, but will never put it before the time with my family.

Salad

What type of window coverings do you have in your home? Blinds, curtains, shutters, etc.? Curtains all over - I love making window treatments. The challenge and problem is finding just the right fabric for the plan in my head.

Main Course

Name something that instantly cheers you up. The best cheer up is a knee hug from LB with an "I love you, Mom." No matter what is happening around the house, at work, or with MM, that hug and statement will just brighten my day.

Dessert

How many times do you hit the snooze button on a typical morning? Who has time to hit the snooze button. I may not bolt out of bed, but I don't dare hit the button. I may never get up.

No comments: