Saturday, June 28, 2008

Coming to you from the porch

For the next week, you'll be hearing from me from the best spot in the northeast, Chautauqua Institute, Chautauqua, New York. And better yet, the second floor porch of the Presbyterian House.

The family, including extension on dh's side gather here every summer for a week to enjoy each other, lectures, meals, and so much more. Being a Chautauqua during "the season" is unlike anywhere. Kids programing gives dh & me a vacation without leaving them at home or sending them somewhere else.

This is our fourth year staying at the Presbyterian House and each year has just been better then the previous.

I would post pics of my perfect place, but tonight it is raining and even I won't make dh stand out in the rain to take photos. Be prepared tomorrow for pics and more raves about vacation.

No comments: