Sunday, June 15, 2008

On another note...


Appetizer
Do you consider yourself to be an optimist or a pessimist? Optimist with a distinct awareness for what could go wrong.

Soup
What is your favorite color of ink to write with? Medium point blue ball point. I go for the simple pen even - give me either a Bic Stix or Bic Biro and I'll be content to sign away. Signing things seems tobe the only things I use pens for any more. Life changes too much so pencil is easier to update.

Salad
How often do you get a manicure or pedicure? Do you do them yourself or go to a salon and pay for them? Pedicure's are the most luscious way to spend escape time, but alas the budget will only allow one a summer season. Most of the rest of the visible toe time, I do my own pedicures every other week. Manicures - yeah right - you have to have nails worth painting before spending time on a manicure.

Main Course
Have you ever won anything online? If so, what was it? Nothing yet, but I haven't really put in for anything either.

Dessert
In which room in your house do you keep your home computer? Which computer? Right now I'm sitting in the living room on my laptop. We have a wireless network, and between the desktops and laptops, there are 4 computers in the house. DH has the theory that being continually connected is a necessity in life, not a luxury.

No comments: