Friday, June 20, 2008

Friday Feast


Appetizer

If you could live on another continent for 1 year, which one would you choose?

That's easy - Europe. I was born in Germany while my father was in the Army. Unfortunately we were transferred back to the States when I was 13 months old. It would easily take a year to revisit all the places I'd been before in a baby backpack, and then all those other places where I want go myself.

Soup

Which browser do you use to surf the Internet? Right now it's Firefox because DH thought it would work better then Explorer had been.

Salad

On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how much do you know about the history of your country?

For different periods, I'll vote for about a 6. Growing up with history buff parents, I've always enjoyed the events of history and more the who and why for various events.

Main Course

Finish this sentence: Love is…

A Warm Puppy. Okay that's a tribute to Charles Schultz.

On the surface this should be an easy finish, but for me it really isn't. Love is very situational for me based on who is the person and what role do they have for me.

My kids probably provide the best response - Love is a child's squeeze to just say I love you.

Dessert

Have you ever been in or near a tornado?

This depends on what your definition of near is. One summer we were in Indiana and a tornado alert was broadcast across the tv that a tornado had touched down about 10 miles away from my grandmother's house. Being a kid from the east coast, I was ready to head to the basement, Grammy's response was "Hunny that's way off, go outside play in the yard." She being a native Hoosier wasn't flustered or outwardly concerned about the event. We did watch the news that night for the damage report. So I guess I haven't.

No comments: