Sunday, April 6, 2008

Page 123 meme

Found this meme on a blog I cruised through - of course now I can't find the blog to reference. In my house the hard part of this meme was that most of the closest books in my house don't have 123 pages. With a 5 and 7 year old we are just moving into books with more then 100 pages. SO I based this on my current read...

1. Pick up the nearest book of 123 (or more) pages. In the Company of the Courtesan
by Sarah Dunant

2. Open the book to page 123 and find the 5th sentence.
5th sentence is: "God damn it - I, whose job it is to be clever, have let myself be shafted by a vicious old slut."

3. Post the next 3 sentences. "Ittakes me longer to climb back up to the room. When I get there. my face tells the story that my voice can't manage. My lady drops her head."

4. Tag 5 people. Play if you care to... I don't want to pressure anyone.

No comments: