Monday, April 28, 2008

Neither typo nor spam...

would keep my FCS box from arriving. I am so appreciative of Carla's patience with my typo and gmail's idea of what is or isn't spam.

Carla sent such a wonderful box of treasures. The yarns and patterns will be fun to add to my
very small collection. It will be great to plan a use for the yarns. The stitch markers are just lovely and I'm sure will be very useful once I get to something more then k and p.

If the frustration of learning new stitches gets to be too much, she made sure to include a box to Tension Tamer tea. Hope I can get through a project before I finish the box.

The piece that makes this the most treasured swap for me is this shawl. The colors are just brilliant, no photo can do justice. And the yarn feels just luscious. I am amazed that Carla put so much thought and time into balancing the variegated yarns with the pattern. Better yet she sent this to me.

No comments: